Abilene, TX, December 23, 2020 – Internal Pipe Technologies (IPT), a fully integrated technology company servicing the infrastructure renewal markets, is proud to announce that its IPT Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) Lining System has received ICC approval.
The ICC-ES product certification system includes testing samples from our stock to verify compliance with applicable codes and standards. The system also involved factory inspections, assessment and surveillance of IPT’s quality system.
“IPT prides itself on not just meeting industry standards for pipe lining material but over achieving on structural and flexural readings,” said Cameron Manners, President, Internal Pipe Technologies.
The IPT CIPP Lining System meets the following codes:
- 2021, 2018, 2015, 2021 and 2009 International Plumbing Code (IPC)
- 2018, 2015, 2012 and 2009 International Residential Code (IRC)
- 2021, 2018, 2015 and 2012 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- 2015 and 2010 National Plumbing Code of Canada (NPC)
The IPT CIPP Lining System is complaint with the following standards:
- ASTM F1216-2016, Standard Practice for Rehabilitation of Existing Pipelines and Conduits by the Inversion and Curing of Resin-Impregnated Tube, ASTM International.
- NSF/ANI 14-2009, Plastic Pipe System Components and Related Materials, National Sanitation Foundation.
- ICC-ES LC1011 (October 2010), PMG Listing Criteria for Rehabilitation of Existing Building Drains and Building Sewers by the Inversion and Curing of Resin-impregnated Tube.
About Internal Pipe Technologies:
IPT is a fully integrated technology company servicing the infrastructure renewal markets with leading infrastructure technology, pipe cleaning and pipe lining systems. www.internalpipetech.com | 888-479-6649